Below are some of the frequently asked questions about the Barrington Park Homeowners Association. If you have a question not listed here, feel free to contact the management office or any board member.

What do my monthly HOA dues cover?

From maintenance and upkeep to yard care and snow removal, association dues are used to manage and run everything in Barrington Park. Without dues, the landscaping would be overgrown, the pool would be unusable, the roads would crumble and weather, and the exteriors of all the houses would fall into disrepair. Monthly association dues help Barrington Park continue to be the beautiful community it is.

When are my dues due?

Monthly association dues are due on the first day of each month, even if a statement is not sent out until later. A late charge of $25 or 5% (whichever is greater) will be charged for any payment received after the 15th of the month.

How can I pay my dues?

Checks made payable to Barrington Park Homeowners Association or BPHOA can be dropped off in the secure drop box in front of the Association office or through the door slot in the Association office.  Mailed checks should be sent to Barrington Park HOA, 1245 Darby Castle Way, Taylorsville, UT 84123.  If checks are sent through the owner’s financial institution using bill pay, they should be mailed to the above address.  All checks should have the account number, which is the address, somewhere on the check.

It is recommended that owners sign up for automatic withdrawal. On the specified day of the month, the HOA will automatically withdraw fees from the owner’s account. This insures fees are never lost, or forgotten which eliminates late fees. To sign up, simply contact the office.

When is the pool open?

Unless weather or other circumstances arise, the pool is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. The pool rules can be found here.

Is there parking for visitors?

Any of the marked parking spaces can be used by visitors during the day. Overnight parking in the marked spots is available by contacting the office and obtaining a parking pass. Parking on the street is also allowed, but only during the day. Parking is not allowed on the streets overnight.

What are the rules of the Barrington Park Homeowners Association?

The rules of Barrington Park are outlined in both the Covenants, Conveyances & Restrictions (CC&Rs) and the Rules.

What do I do if I notice something around Barrington Park that needs to be repaired or fixed?

If you see something around Barrington Park that needs attention—including work on and near your house—contact the office to make a work order. Barring lack of funds or other circumstances, work orders are fulfilled in the order they are received.

Who do I contact in an emergency?

If you have or notice an emergency in Barrington Park, contact the emergency number of the property manager (or a board member if management is not available). Please use your discretion as to what constitutes an actual emergency. And as always, if the emergency necessitates, call 911.

Who do I contact if I want to make exterior changes to my house?

Any changes to the exterior of your house or grounds must first be approved by the Architectural Control Committee.  Contact the office or committee chairperson before starting any work.